So I'm going to try and do this every Friday from the inspiration of Jen at Conversion Diary in hopes that it will keep me blogging more. Cheers!
1. This week brought the first week of school after Christmas break. We got some snow on Thursday and our kids still went to school. Ahhh...the joys of Catholic school with out busses. I'm glad they went. We needed the routine and normalcy back.
2. Gweny has a new word (or 2). We started with GOOOOOO which is super cute especially when she yells it and runs away. It also happens to rhyme with NOOOOOO which isn't so cute and is now the beginning of toddler-hood. (if you are FB friend with me check out the video...oh my she's cute!!)
3. Frank has figured out Wii bowling...FINALLY!! Oh my this child. He could throw a ball in the air (himself) and hit it with a bat at 18 months. But at almost 4 Wii bowling he could not get...until this week! Not only has he figured it out, but kicked my booty in it a few times.
4. I am trying to de-shed my pug. I just gave him a bath and used the Zoom Groom (as recommended by my good friend Jessi) The worst part about the shedding was that it has been cold and Pete da Pug has been laying in front of the heat vent in the kitchen. Which happens to be right across from the stove. So there is nasty dog hair all over the stove from it blowing. Ya gross. Lets hope this does the trick. Crossing fingers.
5. I asked kick ass hubby to bring me home some dessert this week. I didn't care what it was, he knows what I like. The man brought home a whole chocolate cake. Seriously. A whole chocolate brownie frosted cake thing. I told you he kicks ass!
6. Month 2 of our dinner planning schedule is going very well. It's really making a difference. We are amazed we didn't do this sooner. And question how in the heck we did dinner before this plan! We have different categories for days of the week. I'll try and post about our whacky ways another time.
7. Aili asked me the other day if the blood-moblie was going to deliver the broccoli she just ate to her tissues. Hmmmm....I think TMBG's Science is getting to her.
Until next time!....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment